- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Candy Bark Recipe Video
|White chocolate||1 Pound, chopped finely|
|Food colors||6 Drop (different colors of your choice)|
|Candies||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (any variety)|
Calories 573 Calories from Fat 328
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.6%
Saturated Fat 21.8 g109.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.7 mg4.6%
Sodium 109.5 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0.01%
Sugars 57.3 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 27.3% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a microwave safe bowl, put the chocolate.
2. Microwave till the chocolate melts, taking it out of the microwave after every 30 seconds and stirring till smooth.
3. Place parchment paper in a baking tray. Pour the melted chocolate over it and spread.
4. Put few drops of food color on it and spread using a spatula or toothpick to form patterns.
5. Sprinkle the candies and sprinkles over the chocolate and allow it to cool for 2 hours or put in the fridge for 30 minutes for the chocolate to harden.
6. In a serving platter, break the chocolate and serve as snack with milk or any refreshing beverage.