- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Once a Week Kitchen - How to Make Leek and Stilton Quiche Recipe Video
|Quick pastry||10 Ounce|
|Leek||150 Gram, washed, sliced|
|Stilton cheese||150 Gram, crumbled|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Dried beef||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 362 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.6%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 192.3 mg
Sodium 1004.9 mg41.9%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.4%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 21 g41.6%
Vitamin A 18.2% Vitamin C 7.6%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat a round baking sheet.
2. Preheat the oven to 400F.
3. On a dusted surface, roll the quick pastry into a 10 to 12 inch circle.
4. On a round baking dish, place the rolled circle, crimp the edges with hand, poke several holes with fork. Cover with a parchment.
5. Add dried beef, trim the edges. Bake at 400F for 15 minutes. Place the baking sheet back for heating.
6. Cook the leek in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
7. In a measuring cup, beat together milk and egg.
8. When the crust is done, remove the dried beef and parchment. Place leek, dried beef and cheese. Add pepper.
9. Bake at 400F for 30 minutes.
10. Serve with your choice of beverage.