- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lee Hyori's Potato Pancakes As Seen in Family Outing (이효리표 감자전) Recipe Video
|Potatoes||2 Medium, peeled and chopped into 1-inch cubes (Ground into a paste)|
|Green onion||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely (To garnish) (Optional)|
|Hot peppers||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely (Optional)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (For frying)|
Calories 137 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 127.5 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 2 g3.8%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 30%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a mixer or a hand grinder, grind the potatoes until they become a very fine paste. Drain the potato mixture to separate the liquid from the potato. Set aside the potato water for about 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes, you will notice that the potato starch has settled to the bottom of the bowl and the liquid is on top. Remove the liquid by pouring it out carefully and save only the potato starch. Add the potato starch to the potato paste. Add salt and mix it well.
3. In a generously oiled and heated pan add a spoonful of the potato mixture and spread it into round shapes. Place some green onions and peppers on the pancakes. Fry them till the pancakes become golden brown in color on both sides.
4. Garnish the pancakes with green onions and red peppers.
5. Serve warm with any dipping sauce of your choice.