- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rosemary Pork Chops Recipe Video
|Boneless pork chops||2 Pound (1 Inch Thick, Center Cut, 4 Large Chops)|
|Egg||1 Large, mixed with 1 tablespoon water|
|Water||1 Tablespoon, mixed with 1 large egg|
|Rosemary versatility seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Textured vegetable/Soy protein / breadcrumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Garlic gusto seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Roasted garlic oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 611 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.2%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 204.8 mg68.3%
Sodium 2709.2 mg112.9%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.03%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 71 g142.4%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.3% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Directions for preparation:
• Preheat oven to 375 F.
• Wrap each pork chop in plastic or zip-lock bag. Pound each to 3/8 inch thickness and set aside.
• In a food processor add the rosemary seasoning, soy protein, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Pulse mix on high for 1-2 minutes, to get a consistent medium fine texture.
• Transfer it to a flat plate
• Take the pork chops and dip it in the egg mixture, coating both sides.
• Place pork chop on the plate with the blended mix. Coat it on both sides.
• Repeat with all the pork chops.
• In an oven safe skillet, add oil and heat over high heat. Add the pork chops and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
• Remove skillet from heat and place it in the oven for 10-15 minutes until pork is done.
• Keep it in the oven to keep it warm if not serving immediately.
For more information please visit:http://www.timesavorgourmet.com
This video is produced by Timesavorgourmet. Check out timesavorgourmet for more interesting food recipes and cooking videos.