- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dijon Chicken Broccoli Recipe Video
|Roasted garlic oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli florets||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Garlic seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless chicken breasts||1 Pound|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Low sodium chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 303 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.9%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg
Sodium 339.4 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 36 g72.9%
Vitamin A 158% Vitamin C 411.2%
Calcium 14.4% Iron 18.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Directions for preparation:
• Whisk together soy sauce, mustard sauce and both in a bowl and set aside.
• Heat oil over medium high heat in a large sauté pan.
• Add broccoli and season with garlic seasoning. Cook for a minute by stirring broccoli and coating it in the oil and seasoning mix.
• Transfer broccoli to a bowl and set aside.
• Add chicken to the pan and brown it on each side for about 4 minutes. (depends on thickness of chicken breasts)
• Set heat to medium and add in the broccoli and cover the pan with a lid.
• Allow to simmer for 5-7 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked and broccoli is tender-crisp and bright green.
• Serve as such or top with whole wheat cous cous or whole wheat rotini with grated parmesan cheese.
For more information please visit:http://www.timesavorgourmet.com
This video is produced by Timesavorgourmet. Check out timesavorgourmet for more interesting food recipes and cooking videos.