- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Le Boucherie II Dinner Recipe Video
|Le boucherie shrimp & sausage jambalaya stuffed chicken||3 Pound|
|Le boucherie sweet potato casserole||1 Pound|
|Le boucherie creamed spinach casserole||1 Pound|
Calories 358 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.5%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.9 mg16.3%
Sodium 730 mg30.4%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.1%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 20 g40%
Vitamin A 92.1% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 1.9% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill
1. Defrost the chicken, spinach and sweet potato if frozen and bring to room temperature.
2. Fire up your barbecue grill.
3. Place the chicken in a large flame-proof baking dish along with a little water.
4. Place the creamed spinach and sweet potato trays in a roasting pan.
5. Place both on the barbecue grill and allow them to cook, bubble and sizzle.
6. Transfer to serving casseroles and a platter and you have your thanksgiving dinner ready!