- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lazy Cake Recipe Video
|Condensed milk||14 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2442 Calories from Fat 613
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g107.8%
Saturated Fat 32 g160.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.9 mg45%
Sodium 1688.6 mg70.4%
Total Carbohydrates 422 g140.6%
Dietary Fiber 10 g39.8%
Sugars 271.4 g
Protein 53 g106%
Vitamin A 21.2% Vitamin C 17.2%
Calcium 116.6% Iron 70.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Break the biscuits into pieces and place in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the condensed milk with the cocoa and set aside.
3. In batches add in the biscuits to the cocoa mixture and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into a pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze to set for 120 minutes.
5. Serve Lazy Cake’s with juice, tea or coffee.