- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Layered Taco Dip Recipe Video
|Bell pepper||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1 Tablespoon|
|Milly lite beer||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||5 Tablespoon|
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheese||5 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 571 Calories from Fat 401
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g89%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.4 mg36.5%
Sodium 579.2 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 27 g53%
Vitamin A 37.4% Vitamin C 81.5%
Calcium 25.2% Iron 18.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute. Pour olive oil, and spread it all around.
2. Add bell pepper and onion to it. Sauté for about 1 minute.
3. Place ground beef to skillet and cook until they become brown.
4. Lower the heat to medium and add chili powder, and ground cumin to it. Cook for another 3 minutes.
5. Pour beer, cook for 2-3 minutes and place it in the bottom of a pie pan. Spread it into a nice leveled bottom. Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes.
6. Spread sour cream on top of beef as the next layer.
7. Pour salsa on top of the pie pan and spread it into a layer.
8. Sprinkle cheese on top just before serving, alongside chilled beer.
Cut the top and the bottom of bell pepper. Pull out the seeds and quarter it. Remove the white inner ribs, and dice them.