- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Beef||1 Pound, ground|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs) (No. 2 1/2 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 Cans, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Oregano leaves||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Basil leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Msg)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lasagne noodles||1⁄2 Pound|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Pound|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
Calories 1029 Calories from Fat 472
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.9%
Saturated Fat 25.3 g126.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 181.4 mg60.5%
Sodium 1895 mg79%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.1%
Sugars 13.6 g
Protein 64 g128.3%
Vitamin A 59.6% Vitamin C 60.5%
Calcium 70.9% Iron 30.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, saute the ground beef in oil, until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, seasonings and mushrooms; mix thoroughly.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 2 hours, or until the sauce is thickened.
5) In a pan, cook the noodles as per package directions, drain, then rinse in cold water and separate.
6) In a buttered 3-quart baking dish, arrange the noodles, beef sauce, ricotta, Mozzarella cheese slices and Parmesan cheese in two even layers.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
8) Serve the Lasagne, immediately on individual serving plates.