- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lasagne Recipe Video
|For the mince|
|Onion||1 Medium, chop|
|Minced beef||500 Gram|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|For white sauce|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|For assemble on lasagna|
|Crushed tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), slice|
|Lasagna sheets||8 Medium|
|Mozarrella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 870 Calories from Fat 314
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.2%
Saturated Fat 18 g89.8%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 112.8 mg37.6%
Sodium 796 mg33.2%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g31.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 47 g93.5%
Vitamin A 21% Vitamin C 12.1%
Calcium 39.4% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBaking dish
1. Chop the onion and slice the mushrooms, set aside.
2. Heat margarine in a saucepan. Add onions and sauté them until transparent.
3. Add minced beef, salt and pepper and mixed herbs. Cover it and let it cook. Keep stirring.
4. In the meantime make the white sauce, in pan heat butter and add flour, sauté until the flour is cooked.
5. Take it off the flame and add milk, keep stirring.
6. Add cheese, mustard and cook until sauce thickens.
7. Put some beef in a baking dish at the bottom. Lay lasagna sheets and then add some more beef, tomato sauce, followed by the white sauce over it.
8. Continue the same steps for the next layer; top it with mushrooms and mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake it in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
10. Serve the lasagna hot.