- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yummy Lasagna Recipe
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Topside mince||1 Kilogram|
|Tomato paste||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bolognese sauce||240 Gram|
|Canned champignons||200 Gram, drained (1 Can)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Butter||90 Gram (For Cheese Sauce)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Tasty cheese||125 Gram, grated|
|Instant lasagna||200 Gram (1 Packet)|
|Mozzarella cheese||100 Gram, grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4130 Calories from Fat 1599
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 180 g277.5%
Saturated Fat 103.4 g516.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 443.3 mg
Sodium 2857.1 mg119%
Total Carbohydrates 260 g86.7%
Dietary Fiber 21.8 g87.1%
Sugars 58.1 g
Protein 378 g756.9%
Vitamin A 167.5% Vitamin C 69.3%
Calcium 207.5% Iron 67.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place butter and onion in a Pyrex bowl. Cook for 2-3 minutes on high.
2. Stir in mince. Cook, uncovered, for 8 minute son medium high, stirring every 2 minutes. Drain excess fat.
3. Stir in tomato paste, bolognese sauce, champignons and garlic.
1. Melt butter for 40-50 seconds on high. Stir in flour;cookfor further 1 minuteon high.
2. Gradually stir in milk. Cook for 3-4 minutes on high, stirring every minute.
3. Stir in tasty cheese.
1. Cover base of a 28cm x 20cm lasagne dish with meat sauce. Dip lasagne noodles in hot water, then place a layer of lasagne noodles on top. Spoon in one-third of remaining meat sauce. Spread with one-third of cheese sauce.
2. Repeat process, ending with cheese sauce.
3. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
4. Cook for 18-20 minutes on medium high. Stand 10 minutes before serving.