- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe Video
|Lean ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Tomato sauce||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Shredded cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Uncooked lasagna noodles||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 911 Calories from Fat 373
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.9%
Saturated Fat 21.4 g107%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164.4 mg
Sodium 685.8 mg28.6%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 57 g114.4%
Vitamin A 35.7% Vitamin C 34.9%
Calcium 73.5% Iron 23.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedCrock pot
1. In a bowl combine the tomato sauce with ½ cup water and stir well, set aside.
2. Pour one ladle of the sauce in the bottom of the crock pot and arrange some lasagna noodles on top.
3. Add the ricotta cheese and sprinkle shredded cheese, parmesan cheese and finally the ground meat.
4. Follow the same steps until all ingredients are over.
5. On the final top layer drizzle olive oil.
6. Cover the crock pot and set it on high for 1 hour and after 1 hour set it to low and continue cooking for 5 hours.
7. Serve the Crock Pot Lasagna hot.