- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Herbed Lasagna Crackers Recipe Video
|Coarse sea salt||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan||To Taste|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 435 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.6%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.18 mg
Sodium 64.5 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.34%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 9 g18.1%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 0.17%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2) Brush two baking sheets with a little vegetable oil.
3) Arrange pasta on sheets in single layer (trim, if needed, with scissors to fit pan).
4) Lightly brush tops with more vegetable oil.
5) Sprinkle with salt. Bake 4 - 5 minutes.
6) If you want to embellish them with dried herbs and/or grated cheese, pull from oven after 3 minutes, add ingredients and return to oven for another minute or two.
7) Store in sealed plastic bags at room temperature for up to a week and serve as snacks with wine or your favorite choice of beverages and enjoy!