- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lasagna Recipe Video
|Bolognese sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Bechamel sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Parmigiano cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecorino romano cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 617 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.1%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.9 mg
Sodium 938.5 mg39.1%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 11.2 g
Protein 27 g53.8%
Vitamin A 28.5% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 41.4% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In shallow pan boil water along with salt and olive oil, and then boil the lasagna sheet until al dente.
2. Preheat the oven at 450F.
3. In a baking dish pour the béchamel sauce followed by the Bolognese sauce and then the lasagna sheet.
4. The second layer is the same however sprinkle cheese before you put the lasagna sheet.
5. Finally the top most layer should be of Bolognese and cheese.
6. Bake it in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
7. Serve the Lasagna hot along with a glass of red wine.