- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lasagna Recipe Video
|Ground meat||1 1⁄2 Kilogram|
|Plain flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)|
|Regular salt||4 Gram|
|Cheddar cheese||45 Gram, grated (30 gram for sauce +15 gram for spreading on top)|
|Mozzarella cheese||45 Gram, grated (30 gram for sauce +15 gram for spreading on top)|
|Store-bought regular pasta sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lasagna sheet||200 Gram|
|Parmesan cheese||15 Gram, grated|
Calories 479 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.9%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86 mg
Sodium 570.3 mg23.8%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 38 g75.2%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 6.2%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree F.
2. Place a sauce pan on medium heat, and add meat in it. Mix and cook until brown.
3. Pour sauce and give it a good stir. Simmer and cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. For sauce, in a separate sauce pan add butter. Place it on low heat, and melt.
5. Add flour, a little at a time, whisking continuously, until thick.
6. Pour milk in pan, and whisk until you get a thick creamy consistency.
7. Sprinkle pepper, and salt. Mix.
8. Throw cheddar and mozzarella cheese in it.
9. In a greased baking pan, put meat sauce, sprinkle cheese on top.
10. Place lasagne sheets on it, and spread meat sauce again on top.
11. Sprinkle cheese, and then pour cream sauce on it.
12. Spread grated cheese, and pop it in oven for 40-45 minutes.
13. Take it out of oven, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
14. Cut and serve lasagne hot with green salad.