- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lap Cheong and Peas Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chinese sausage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), pre-boiled (Use 1 chinese suasage)|
|Rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), pre-cooked|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (To taste)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (To taste)|
Calories 1205 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.5%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 104.9 mg35%
Sodium 645.1 mg26.9%
Total Carbohydrates 238 g79.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.7%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 31 g61.9%
Vitamin A 19% Vitamin C 72.7%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 24.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Into a skillet, add oil and peas.
2) Add the egg stir for a few seconds.
3) Add the Chinese sausage and combine well with the egg and peas.
4) Season with pepper and combine well.
5) Add the rice and mix together, breaking the rice with the spatula.
6) Pour in the soy sauce and mix well.
7) Serve hot with a green salad.
Chinese sausage is known as Lap Cheong.