- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Laotian Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe Video
|Green bell pepper||2 Medium, core|
|For the stuffing|
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Thread noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili||1 Teaspoon|
|Msg powder||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
Calories 574 Calories from Fat 272
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.4%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 187.4 mg
Sodium 1618.1 mg67.4%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 30 g60.7%
Vitamin A 21.3% Vitamin C 215.9%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBaking dish
1. Soak the thread noodles in water for 15 minutes, drain and the cut it into one inch in length, set aside.
2. Chop the red chili and green onions set aside.
3. Cut the top of the bell pepper and remove the core and seeds from the bell pepper.
4. Prepare a baking dish line with foil.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
6. In a bowl combine ground pork, thread noodles, garlic powder, sugar, red chili, msg powder, fish sauce, green onions and egg.
7. Mix everything until well incorporated, set aside.
8. Fill the stiffing in the green bell pepper and bake it in the preheat oven for 45-50 minutes.
9. Once done remove from the oven and let it rest.
10. Serve the Laotian stuffed bell pepper hot.