- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Laotian Fried Chicken Recipe Video
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Msg powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 648 Calories from Fat 436
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.7%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 142.4 mg47.5%
Sodium 519.3 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.82 g3.3%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 31 g61.3%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 0.75%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. In a bowl place the chicken and crack the eggs, add oyster sauce, garlic powder, sugar, msg powder and salt, coat the chicken well.
2. Place the all-purpose flour in a plate and coat the chicken legs in the flour.
3. Preheat the oil over medium high heat and fry the chicken legs for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown and cooked.
4. Once done place a strainer and put the chicken in it to drain all the excess oil.
5. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
6. Serve the deep fried chicken legs along with a dip or salad.