- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Laotian Egg Salad Yum Salad Recipe Video
|Fried onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or 3 tablespoons vinegar)|
|Hard boiled egg||8|
|Cilantro||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green leaf lettuce head||1|
Calories 425 Calories from Fat 310
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.9%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 503.1 mg
Sodium 547.9 mg22.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 17 g33.5%
Vitamin A 201.2% Vitamin C 53.1%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a knife cut the eggs in half and separate the yolk and white.
2. Reserve the egg yolk and shredded the egg white, and set aside.
3. Wash and slice the cucumber and tomato, cut the green onion in 2 inch pieces.
4. Wash, rinse, drain and tear the lettuce in small pieces.
5. In a blender, combine yolks, mayonnaise, fried onion, salt, sugar and water, and blend well until smooth.
6. In a serving plate, place the salad and drizzle the dressing on top.