- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lample Pie Recipe
|Cooked lamb||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Finely chopped cooked ham||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Cooking apples||1⁄2 Pound, peeled, cored and sliced|
|Thinly sliced onion||1 Large|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Chicken stock||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5247 Calories from Fat 1770
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 197 g302.5%
Saturated Fat 63.6 g317.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 742.4 mg
Sodium 1409 mg58.7%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.8%
Dietary Fiber 28.4 g113.8%
Sugars 70.1 g
Protein 763 g1526.9%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 63.9%
Calcium 22.6% Iron 94.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
2. Take an 8-inch buttered baking dish and arrange the ham, chopped lamb, onion and apple over it.
3. Sprinkle herbs, pepper, and little in every single layer.
4. Combine tomato paste with the stock and spread it over the pie.
5. Roll out the pastry over the pie and seal it firmly over the edges, but make a air vent in the center of the pastry thus allowing the steam to escape.
6. Lightly beat the eggs and brush it over the pastry.
7. Position the pie in the center of the oven and bake it for about 10 minute at 450 °F. Bake it for another 25 minutes by lowering the temperature to 350 °F.
8. Serve it hot or cold along with beer and crispy green salad.