- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lamb Shoulder With Rosemary Recipe
|Lamb shoulder||5 Pound, boned, rolled and tied|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), slivered in 6 pieces|
|Crushed rosemary leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5916 Calories from Fat 4279
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 474 g729.7%
Saturated Fat 207.6 g1038.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1610.5 mg
Sodium 1770.6 mg73.8%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.64 g2.5%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 382 g763.1%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 34.4% Iron 198.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Combine rosemary and pepper; rub over surface of lamb.
3. Place lamb on a microwave-oven-safe roast rack set in an 8-inch square or a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper.
4. Cook in microwave oven 9 to 10 minutes at Medium-High per pound for medium-rare, 10 to 11 minutes at Medium-High per pound for medium or 11 to 12 minutes at Medium-High per pound for well done. If using Temperature Probe, insert probe into center of meat. Cook in microwave oven set at 145°F and at Medium-High for medium-rare, 160°F and at Medium-High for medium or 170°F and at Medium-High for well done.
5. Remove from oven. Cover with aluminum foil; let stand 10 minutes.
6. If desired, pour drippings into a 1-cup glass measuring cup; skim off fat. Add salt and dash pepper. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 2 minutes at High.