- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lamb Shoulder Cushion Roast with Stuffing Recipe
|Lamb shoulder||4 Pound (Square cut)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried mint/2 tblsp chopped fresh mint||1 Tablespoon|
|Apples||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped, unpeeled|
|Bread cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/4 ")|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 914 Calories from Fat 613
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g104.7%
Saturated Fat 30.5 g152.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 226.4 mg
Sodium 566.1 mg23.6%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.2%
Sugars 14.5 g
Protein 52 g104.8%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 11% Iron 40.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325°
2. Debone the roast.
3. In another pan, heat the butter and add the onion and the celery to the pan.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss well to make sure that everything is cooked through
5. Fill the deboned lamb with the stuffing and skewer or stitch the edges closed.
6. Place the lamb in a preheated oven on a shallow baking rack and bake for 2 1/2 hours.
7. Serve hot with cream sauce and roast potatoes