- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lamb Cutlets with Spinach Recipe
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce (1 Large Packet)|
|Thin cream/Top of the milk||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 560 Calories from Fat 399
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g68.4%
Saturated Fat 21.5 g107.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68.1 mg
Sodium 350.2 mg14.6%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 33 g65.3%
Vitamin A 171% Vitamin C 6.5%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To prepare the cutlets trim them and brush with beaten egg sprinkled with salt and pepper.
2. With breadcrumbs coat cutlets and fry quickly in melted butter until browned on both sides.
3. Lowering the heat continue cooking until tender.
4. Cook spinach as per packet directions and stir in cream or milk along with a good pinch grated nutmeg.
5. In the centre of a hot dish pile spinach, arrange cutlets round and serve.