- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lamb Chops With Mushrooms Recipe
|Seasoned flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, trimmed and sliced|
|Canned tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Stock/Water plus stock cube||3 Tablespoon|
|Frozen peas||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Small Packet)|
Calories 692 Calories from Fat 396
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.8%
Saturated Fat 0.21 g1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.23 mg
Sodium 736 mg30.7%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31.3%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 42 g84.1%
Vitamin A 50.9% Vitamin C 52.5%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 19.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the chop and roll them in seasoned flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
3. Take a casserole dish and place the chop in it. Add onions and mushrooms on the top.
4. Add the tomatoes, stock liquid from the tin, and season properly.
5. Cover the casserole dish and place in the centre of a preheated oven for 1 hour.
6. After that, pour the peas and cover the lid. Cook again for 10 minutes.
7. Serve the cooked chops hot with sauce and chipped potatoes.