- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lamb Chops With Mint And Mustard Dipping Sauce Recipe
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), smashed|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Eyeball It)|
|Lamb chops||12 (1/2 To 3/4 Inch Thick Each)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Grainy mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Mint leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 1918 Calories from Fat 1489
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 165 g253.1%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 895.3 mg37.3%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 96 g192.9%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat broiler to high heat.
2) Take a small saucepan, add garlic and olive oil. Cover and heat over low heat for 5 minutes, then remove.
3) Line the lamb chops on a broiler pan.
4) Add 3 teaspoonfuls of the garlic oil over the lamb and evenly apply.
5) Add salt and pepper to season, and set aside.
6) MAKING THE DIPPING SAUCE: In a food processor, blend mustard, vinegar, and honey and while processing or blending, stream in remaining garlic and oil.
7) Switch off the processor and add mint to the container.
8) Pulse grind a couple of times to incorporate the mint leaves.
9) Now, broil lamb chops, 3 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and let them stand 10 minutes, allowing the juices to redistribute.
10) The lamb will be cooked to medium.
11) Serve 3 hot chops per person. Serve along with dipping sauce along with mint sprigs and radicchio leaves garnished by the side.
12) Tabouleh-Stuffed Tomatoes and White Beans with Thyme are recommended as side dishes.