- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lamb and Leek Skillet Recipe
|Lamb||1 Pound, cubed|
|Leeks||2 Bunch (200 gm), cut into pieces|
|Ripe tomatoes||2 , quartered|
|Bouillon||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Hot cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 443 Calories from Fat 230
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.9%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 196.7 mg
Sodium 811.5 mg33.8%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 27 g54.5%
Vitamin A 33.1% Vitamin C 25.3%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Heat butter and brown lamb in it.
2) Stir in leeks and add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Add in tomatoes and heat for a few minutes, stirring.
4) Pour in bouillon and simmer, covered for 1 hour.
5) Add lemon juice to eggs just before serving.
6) Pour in a little broth and mix eggs with the pan liquid.
7) Thicken the liquid by heating.
8) Serve hot over rice.