- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lamb And Courgettes With Onion Recipe
|Oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Lamb shoulder||20 Ounce, cubed (600 Gram)|
|Onions||5 Ounce, peeled, sliced (150 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, crushed|
|Courgettes||18 Ounce, cubed (500 Gram)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2018 Calories from Fat 1476
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 165 g253.3%
Saturated Fat 58 g290%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 402.6 mg
Sodium 794.1 mg33.1%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.2 g32.6%
Sugars 14.9 g
Protein 103 g206.6%
Vitamin A 20.5% Vitamin C 164.7%
Calcium 19.8% Iron 61.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a browning dish and preheat on power for 6 minutes.
2) Pour 30 ml oil and roast the lamb on all side, keep aside.
3) Add remaining oil, garlic, onion, and courgettes.
4) Cook on power for 3 minutes.
5) Stir in the meat, season with salt and pepper, cover, and cook on power for 10 minutes.
6) Remove lid halfway through cooking to allow the steam to escape.
7) Garnish and serve hot.