- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lace Curtains Recipe
|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Potatoes||8 , peeled|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 634 Calories from Fat 369
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.7%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 110.9 mg
Sodium 1041 mg43.4%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.8%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 27 g53.6%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 67.2%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 250 degree F.
2. In a saucepan, place the sausages and add enough broth to cover them; slowly simmer sausages for about 10 minutes.
3. Keep aside 6 sausages and chop the rest into small pieces.
4. In a greased baking dish or casserole, spread a layer of potatoes.
5. Then, Spread half of the sliced sausages.
6. Sprinkle little flour and season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Spread the remaining slices of sausages, then the remaining potatoes and sprinkle flour.
8. Finish by arranging the whole sausage links on top.
9. Pour the milk and dot with butter.
10. Cover the dish with a greased waxed paper to prevent quick browning.
11. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
12. Serve immediately.