- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled LA Strip Steak Recipe Video
|Steak||40 Ounce (4 x 10 oz High quality New York Strip Loin Steaks 1 to 11⁄2 inches thick)|
|Steak rub seasoning||4 Tablespoon (Top Secret Steak Spice)|
|Steak marinade||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Shirazamataz Balsamic Steak Marinade)|
|Blue cheese crumbles||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 355 Calories from Fat 173
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.6%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.6 mg23.2%
Sodium 2052.1 mg85.5%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 31 g61.4%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Marinate room temperature steak with steak spice and Shirazamataz. Coat it well. Set it aside for 15-20 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. Remove the steak from marinade and place them on hot grill at a 45 degree angle and cook for 30 seconds to get nice grill mark. Turn steak and cook for another 35-45 seconds.
4. Cover and grill steak for 5-7 minutes per side for medium doneness. Baste steak with marinade once or twice while cooking.
5. Remove steak from grill and allow it to rest.
6. Cut steak into slices and top it with crumbled blue cheese.
7. Drizzle little bit of marinade on top and serve steak hot.