- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wholesome Beef, Bacon and Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl Recipe Video
|Sweet potatoes||4 , sliced|
|Coconut oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Beef||1 Pound (Grassfed Beef)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Avacado||1 Small, sliced|
|Hot sauce/Salsa||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 1536 Calories from Fat 921
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 106 g162.3%
Saturated Fat 51.1 g255.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 623.6 mg
Sodium 2534.2 mg105.6%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.2 g53%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 81 g162.6%
Vitamin A 863.6% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 17% Iron 51.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a pan on high and add the sweet potatoes and coconut oil and put a lid on and let it cook.
2. Heat another pan on high and add the beef.
3. Season with Borsari and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and mix and brown the beef.
4. In a third pan, season the bacon with a pinch of black pepper and put on the stove to cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring the beef to a simmer and let it cook.
6. Continue to stir the sweet potatoes on a low heat.
7. Flip the bacon over and cook for 5 minutes before turning the heat off.
8. In a 4th pan, heat olive oil and add the eggs and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Season the eggs with a pinch of black pepper and a pinch of sea salt.
10. In a bowl, scoop a serving of the beef. Add a portion of the sweet potatoes and two eggs. Next, add 3-4 slices of bacon and top with slices of avocado and a few dashes of hot sauce.
11. A wholesome breakfast meal is ready to serve.