- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Raw rice||910 Gram|
|Small onions||225 Gram|
|Refined coconut oil||50 Gram (For Deep Frying, Absorption, 1 Kilogram)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4968 Calories from Fat 1221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 146 g224.1%
Saturated Fat 123.8 g619.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 541.1 mg22.5%
Total Carbohydrates 835 g278.4%
Dietary Fiber 37.8 g151.3%
Sugars 33.4 g
Protein 81 g161.9%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 57.9%
Calcium 37.4% Iron 135.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Drain well (till nearly dry) and powder. Sieve through a fine sieve.
3. Grind together onions, cumin, garlic and salt.
4. Extract coconut milk. Add ground ingredients.
5. Roast rice flour. When still hot add coconut milk mixture to form a fairly stiff dough.
6. Divide into small balls. Roll out into 7.5 cm. (3") diameter rounds.
7. Shape round a bamboo stick of 1.25 - 2 cm. (1/2" - 3/4") diameter or around fingers to form tubes.
8. Fry in hot oil till crisp.
9. Drain well on paper. Cool and put into air tight tins.