- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Kung Pao Shrimp Recipe Video
|Shrimps||1 Pound, cleaned and head removed|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Roasted peanuts||2 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Small, quartered|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut in half inch lengths|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rice vinegar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 351 Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.8%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.4 mg
Sodium 1112.3 mg46.3%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 27 g54.4%
Vitamin A 20.9% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat a wok then pour-in cooking oil.
3. When the oil is hot enough, add-in the garlic and ginger then stir fry until the color turns medium brown. The aroma should indicate that the next ingredients need to be added.
4. Put-in the dried chilies, bell pepper, and onion and stir fry for 2 to 5 minutes or until the vegetables are done.
5. Add the peanuts and stir-fry for a minute.
6. Put-in the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Pour-in the Kung Pao sauce and stir. Make sure that all the ingredients are coated with sauce.
8. Add the green onions, turn off the heat, and transfer to a serving plate.
9. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!