- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frozen Ice Cream In Kulfi Flavor Recipe Video
|Evaporated milk||185 Milliliter (1/2 Of A 370 Milliliter Can)|
|Condensed milk||75 Milliliter (1/2 Of A 150 Milliliter Can)|
|Whipped cream cool whip||500 Milliliter (1/2 Tub)|
|Ground almond||4 Tablespoon|
|Ground cardamom||2 Teaspoon|
|Sliced almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs) (A Handful)|
|Sliced pistachios||1 Cup (16 tbs) (A Handful)|
Calories 927 Calories from Fat 652
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g114.3%
Saturated Fat 34.2 g171.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 198.4 mg66.1%
Sodium 113.2 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.2%
Sugars 27.7 g
Protein 17 g33.8%
Vitamin A 6.8% Vitamin C 9.1%
Calcium 34.7% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Using a mortar and pestle we want to combine the sugar and saffron and grind them together.
1. Combine some of the sugar and saffron in the mortar.
2. Using the pestle, grind until and sugar and saffron have become one powder.
3. Repeat until you have gotten through all the sugar and saffron.
1. Combine evaporated milk, condensed milk and whipped cream in a bowl and blend until no lumps remain, using a hand blender.
2. Add the ground almond, ground cardamom and saffron powder into the mixture.
3. Pour the mixture into a tray or individual serving cups. Garnish with the sliced almond and pistachio.
4. Put into the freezer to freeze. Freezing time is about 5-6 hours.