- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
KtC's Pork Rib Sandwich Recipe Video
|Pork ribs||1⁄4 Pound|
|Bbq sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Bell peppers||1⁄4 , julienned|
|Red onion||1⁄2 , rings|
|Olive oil||1 Drop|
|Hot dog bun||1|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 441 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.2%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 83.9 mg
Sodium 509.8 mg21.2%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.4%
Sugars 18.7 g
Protein 27 g54.4%
Vitamin A 27.3% Vitamin C 72.3%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Thinly slice the pork ribs from the top.
2. Preheat the oven at 300 degrees F.
3. In a baking dish place the pork ribs, spread the bbq sauce and cider vinegar. Massage with hands for a few minutes.
4. Cover the baking dish with the aluminum foil and cook for 90 minutes at 300 degrees f.
5. Simultaneously in another pan add in the olive oil, sauté bell peppers, onion and jalapeno.
6. In a pan place veggies and pork ribs. Drizzle bbq sauce over it and broil for 2 minutes.
7. Slit the hot dog bun and place the lettuce leaves followed by pork ribs and veggies. Serve and enjoy!