- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Summertime Steak Fajitas Recipe Video
|Cayenne pepper||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Paprika||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Skirt steak||1 Pound|
|Orange juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
Calories 314 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.6%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g20.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60 mg
Sodium 1755 mg73.1%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 1 g2.1%
Vitamin A 36.8% Vitamin C 24.3%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Rub this mixture on both sides of the steak.
3. Stir the orange juice, sherry, brown sugar, olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a larger bowl.
4. Place the meat in the bowl and let marinate overnight or during the day.
5. Preheat an indoor grill pan on high heat.
6. Remove the meat from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
7. Grill the steak for on each side until cooked.
8. Slice the meat and serve with your favorite fajita sides.
For more information please visit: http://www.mealsinarush.com/