- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kosher Super Creamy Linguini Alfredo (Gluten-free Sauce) Recipe Video
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, slivered|
|Melted margarine/Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan and romano cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Heavy ceam||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Regular salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 1283 Calories from Fat 885
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 99 g152%
Saturated Fat 50.4 g252%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 265.7 mg
Sodium 1090 mg45.4%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.4%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 32 g63.4%
Vitamin A 69.4% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 59.5% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot, boil water, add salt, and throw pasta in it. Cook until done. Drain and set it aside.
2. Place a pan over heat, and melt butter in it. Add garlic and sauté until light browned.
3. Throw cream cheese, and allow it to melt. Whisk and incorporate butter into cheese.
4. Then, slowly add heavy cream to it, whisking continuously.
5. Stir in pepper, and parmesan cheese. Mix it well, and allow it to simmer on medium low heat .
6. Pour sauce into pasta. Mix well, and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, and serve pasta immediately.