- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korzo's "The Slav" Burger (Deep Fried Hamburger) Recipe Video
|Ground ribeye steak||1 Pound|
|Coarse kosher salt||To Taste|
|Fresh ground pepper||To Taste|
|Muenster cheese slice||2|
|Pickle slices||1 Tablespoon|
|Stone ground mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Canola oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Bread dough||250 Gram (Langos bread dough as needed)|
Calories 615 Calories from Fat 374
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.2%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.4 mg
Sodium 635.2 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 26 g52.1%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a frying pan, heat oil until it reaches 350 degree F.
2. Divide meat into two half and roll it into patties. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place patties on grill and cook until done.
4. On floured surface, roll dough into thin sheet and top it with cheese, pickle slices and mustard.
5. Place a patty on dough and wrap as shown in the video.
6. Put rolled burger in oil and cook until nice and golden on both sides. Drain on paper towel.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
For Langos bread dough check out this link - Langos Bread ( Hungarian Fried Bread)