- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korova Cookie Recipe Video
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (All purpose)|
|Cocoa||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Unsweetened)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hazelnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Coconut oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Organic dark brown sugar)|
|Cane sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Organic)|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 821 Calories from Fat 463
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.3%
Saturated Fat 37.5 g187.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 412.7 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g30.1%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.5%
Sugars 47.2 g
Protein 11 g21.1%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 30.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat oevn at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, place the flour, add cocoa, baking soda, hazelnuts and get it all combined.
3. In a mixer, put coconut oil, brown sugar, cane sugar, kosher salt, vanilla and blend it all together.
4. Once combined add in the dry ingredients, and get all the ingredients combined.
5. Transfer all the contents into a mixing bowl, roll it into logs and refrigerate it for 20 minutes.
6. Slice the log and place them on a baking sheet, put them in the oven and let them cook for 15 minutes.
7. Serve these cookies on room temperature with a glass of milk.