- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Quiche Recipe Video
|Chili peppers||3 (Different Colors)|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
Calories 222 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.1%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg
Sodium 6025.6 mg251.1%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 19 g38.5%
Vitamin A 32.2% Vitamin C 9.9%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 17.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Chop green onions and chili peppers.
3. Mix 6 eggs thoroughly in a large bowl.
4. Add 2 & 1/2 cups of water.
(you can put less water if you like it more dense. Just remember to reduce salt too.)
5. Season with salt.
6. place a steamer in the pot with boiling water.
7. Steam the bowl for 8 minutes.
8. Sprinkle chopped green onions and chili peppers.
9. Steam for another 10 minutes.
10. Remove from heat and do not leave the lid closed.
(If you leave the lid on, eggs will be overcooked and turn green)
For More Korean Recipes and Useful Tips, Visit Crazy Korean Cooking
For Ingredients and Cookware, Visit Crazy Korean Shopping