- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean - Style White Fish Cakes Recipe Video
|Haddock fillets||12 Ounce, chop|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chop|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Green onion||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White pepper powder||1⁄3 Teaspoon|
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.6%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.7 mg
Sodium 411.3 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 9 g18%
Vitamin A 26.1% Vitamin C 6.3%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedNonstick pan
1. Chop the onions and carrots into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
2. Finely chop the green onions and hot pepper, set aside.
3. Cut the haddock fish into 1 inch pieces, grind the fish in the grinder until the fish is paste like consistency.
4. Add the onion, garlic and carrots to the fish mixture and add water, grind for 1 minute.
5. Once done transfer in a bowl and add green onions, hot pepper, flour, egg, white pepper powder and salt, stir until well combined.
6. In a nonstick cooking pan pour oil and fry the fish cakes in batches.
7. Fry until brown on all side, once done remove and drain in paper towel.
8. Serve the fish cakes with your choice of dipping sauce.