- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Styled Twisted Donuts Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Yeast||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)|
Calories 385 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.4%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.1 mg10.4%
Sodium 169.2 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 21.8 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFrying pan
1. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, salt, yeast and butter.
2. Mix everything and add egg and lukewarm water.
3. Combine all the ingredients and knead the dough for 15 minutes or until you get smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for 1 hour in a dry place.
5. After 1 hour, transfer the dough into a work top and divide the dough into 16-24 pieces.
6. Once done roll the dough into 12 inches in length, twist each ends of the dough outward to form a twist.
7. Twist and overlap both ends of the dough together.
8. Once done place the dough on a baking sheet and allow it to rise for 10 minutes.
9. In a frying pan, preheat the oil on medium high heat, once the oil is hot not smoky.
10. Start frying the donuts until golden brown, do not flip the donut too often this will make the donuts greasy.
11. Once done allow it to cool.
12. In a zip lock bag place the sugar and place the fried donuts in the bag on at a time.
13. Coat the donuts with the sugar.
14. Once done remove and place it in a serving plate.
15. Serve the donuts with hot cup of tea.