- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Style Short Ribs Recipe Video
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Rice wine vinegar||4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic cloves||6 Large|
|Ginger||50 Gram, sliced (about 4-inch piece)|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped (about 3 stems)|
|Beef short ribs||2 Pound (beef chuck flanken, cut 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick across bones)|
Calories 480 Calories from Fat 382
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65.3%
Saturated Fat 18.1 g90.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86 mg
Sodium 506.6 mg21.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 17 g33.7%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 2% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill and Vaccum container
1. In a blender, combine garlic, ginger, and green onion. Pour in soy sauce, water, sesame oil, vinegar, and sugar.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Place ribs in a large, non-metallic bowl (or marinater). Pour the marinade on top and submerge the ribs in it.
4. Cover with plastic wrap or the vacuum lid. Refrigerate 7 to 12 hours; the longer, the better.
5. Preheat an outdoor barbecue grill for medium-high heat.
6. Remove ribs from the marinade, shake off excess, and discard the marinade.
7. Cook on preheated grill until the meat is no longer pink, 5 to 8 minutes per side.
8. Let them rest for 10-15 minutes.
9. Serve the Korean-style barbecued short ribs with Kimchi or Ramen for a Korean style meal or slice and serve in tacos for a Texas style meal!