- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Food: Beef and Radish Soup Recipe Video
|Korean radish||1 Pound, cubed (1 inch cubes)|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Green onions||2 , chop (into 2 inch in length)|
|Soup soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sempio youndoo||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|For the beef|
|Beef||5 Ounce, thinly sliced (and chopped)|
|Green onions||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, mince|
|Soup soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking wine||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.6%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22 mg
Sodium 1010.2 mg42.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.2%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 9 g18.9%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 53.9%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSoup pot
1. In a bowl combine the beef with sesame oil, soup soy sauce, green onions, garlic, cooking wine and black pepper.
2. Mix everything well, set aside for 10 minutes.
3. In a pot pour sesame oil and add the marinated beef, stir fry them until the beef changes color.
4. Add the radish and fry for 3 minutes on medium high heat.
5. Pour water and bring it to a boil and then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Occasionally skim the foam from the surface of the soup.
7. Add soup soy sauce, salt and sempio youndoo and adjust the seasoning to taste.
8. Add the green onions towards the last few minutes and continue to simmer.
9. Turn off the heat and remove the soup in a serving bowl.
10. Serve along with your meal.