- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Stir Fry Chicken Recipe
|Sliced chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Broiler Fryer, 1 Whole Chicken Breast And 2 Thighs, Skinned, Boned)|
|Soy sauce||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Peanut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seed||3 Tablespoon, toasted and crushed|
|Green onions/Chopped fine||1 Tablespoon (Tops Included)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Bean sprouts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Short grain rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Hot Cooked)|
Calories 525 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.2%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 986.8 mg41.1%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.6%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 31 g62.9%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 12.1%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 30.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large mixing bowl, put together chicken, ginger, salt and 1/2 tablespoon of the soya sauce.
2) In large frying pan, place peanut oil and heat over medium high temperature.
3) Add chicken mixture and stir-fry for about 3 minutes until chicken is opaque.
4) Add sesame seed, onion and garlic.
5) Continue to stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
6) Add bean sprouts and stir for another 1 minute until heated.
7) Gently stir in cooked rice and remaining 3 tablespoons soya sauce.
8) Serve immediately.