- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Spicy Pork Recipe Video
|Pork||15 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Onion||3 Large, thinly sliced|
|Serrano peppers||2 , sliced at an angle|
|Green onions||2 , sliced at an angle|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
|For the sauce|
|Apple||1 Medium, peeled|
|Garlic||10 Clove (50 gm)|
|Crushed red pepper flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 807 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.1%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.3 mg46.8%
Sodium 1202.9 mg50.1%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.7%
Dietary Fiber 18.2 g72.7%
Sugars 55.3 g
Protein 59 g118.7%
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 119%
Calcium 30% Iron 35.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, combine all of ingredients for the sauce and ground until you cannot see any chunk of onion or garlic.
2. Add sauce into prepared pork, stirring very well with your hand or use a spoon until combined.
3. In a large size skillet, heat oil over high heat, swirl to coat.
4. Add marinated meat mixture and stir-fry about 15 to 20 minutes until pork is cooked all the way through.
5. Add sliced onion after 5 minutes and then add sliced Serrano peppers after 10 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and top with chopped green onion and sesame seeds as desired.
7. Serve with cooked rice.