- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Spicy Beef Radish Soup Recipe Video
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Korean red pepper flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Beef chuck||1⁄2 Pound, cut into small pieces|
|Water||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Radish||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into 1/4 inch thick slices|
|Green chili||2 Chopped Finely|
|Firm tofu||4 Ounce, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices|
|Fish sauce||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 492 Calories from Fat 295
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.1%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g50.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.8 mg24.9%
Sodium 2202.7 mg91.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g33.9%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 32 g64.2%
Vitamin A 104.3% Vitamin C 74.7%
Calcium 25.4% Iron 36.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a heavy bottomed pot over low heat, pour in the sesame oil.
2. Add the Korean red pepper flakes and the black pepper.
3. Add the white part of the green onions and the minced garlic. Let it all cook over low heat.
4. Add the beef chuck pieces.
5. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until the meat turns pink and the mixture turns fragrant.
6. Pour in the water and let it come to a boil.
7. Add the daikon radish and let it come to a boil.
8. Add the green onions.
9. Pour in the fish sauce and let it simmer a while.
10. Add the tofu and the green chilies.
11. Take off heat.
12. Serve in a bowl piping hot and enjoy.