- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Russian Carrots Recipe Video
|Peeled and finely juliened carrots||1 Pound|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Ground red pepper||3 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||5 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Rice wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 265
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.4%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 814.7 mg33.9%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.2%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 401.1% Vitamin C 18.6%
Calcium 11% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and peel the carrots and julienne them.
2. Mix the carrots with salt and set aside for 30 minutes.
3. In a fresh bowl, place the shredded carrots after squeezing the water out of them.
4. Add the dry spices and mix it well.
5. Pour in the soy sauce and rice wine vinegar and mix it well.
6. In a sauce pan, pour 1/2 a cup of vegetable oil.Heat it up on medium low for 5 minutes.
7. Pour the warmed oil in the carrots and mix.
8. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 5 hours or overnight to marinade.
9. Serve along with your favorite entree or by itself.