- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Sweet Rice Cake with Red Bean Paste Recipe Video
|Sweet rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red bean paste||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Corn starch||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 413 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 360.6 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.54%
Sugars 41.9 g
Protein 7 g14.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.06% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
1. In a bowl combine sweet rice flour, sugar and salt, stir everything.
2. Gradually add the water and stir until all ingredients are blended well.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the plastic wrap and check if the dough is cooked, stir for 3 minutes.
5. Divide the red bean paste into 8 equal size balls.
6. Sprinkle some cornstarch on a work top, transfer the dough on the worktop and roll it into a 16 inch log.
7. Cut into 8 two inch pieces.
8. Flatten each piece and stuff it with red bean paste and seal the edges, roll it smooth and cover it with corn starch.
9. Serve the sweet rice cake with red bean paste as a snack.