- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Kimchi Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Kimchi||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Leftover rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cold)|
|Kimchi liquid||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
Calories 379 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.2%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 925.1 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 13 g25.1%
Vitamin A 28% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut 1 cup of Kimchi into bite sized pieces.
2. Add some oil in the hot pan.
3. Add the Kimchi to fry.
4. Add sugar and fry for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the rice and stir fry.
6. Sprinkle salt to taste and combine well.
7. Pour in the Kimchi liquid and stir fry for another 20 minutes.
8. When the rice is completely flavored with Kimchi liquid, add sesame oil and fry for another 2 minutes.
9. Separately fry the eggs or fry them in the rice. Sprinkle salt to taste.
10. In a serving plate, place the fried egg and top the egg with a bowl of Kimchi fried Rice. To garnish, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.