- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Instant Ramyeon Noodles Recipe Video
|Instant ramen noodles||1 Packet|
|Water||2 1⁄3 Cup (37.33 tbs)|
|Green onions||3 , finely chopped|
|Kimchi juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tofu||75 Gram, cut into slices (few slices for garnish)|
|Kimchi||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
|Green chiles||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped (for garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 684 Calories from Fat 252
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.1%
Saturated Fat 11 g54.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 1531.1 mg63.8%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 23 g45.4%
Vitamin A 39.1% Vitamin C 48.4%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 41.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a sauce pan, allow the water to come to a boil.
2. Add the chopped white parts of the green onions.
3. Pour in the Kimchi juice. Stir.
4. Add the seasoning and the dehydrated vegetables that comes with the pack.
5. Add the instant ramen noodles.
6. Drop the tofu slices.
7. Let it boil for 3-4 minutes before cracking an egg into it.
8. Let it cook for 5 minutes. You could stir the egg in or just poach it.
9. Pour into a bowl.
10. Garnish with sliced green chilies, remaining green onions, some tofu slices and a little kimchi. Serve hot.